The Morgan County Concert Association Patron Program secures additional funds beyond the membership income to provide the best entertainment possible for our community while also helping to keep the individual membership costs more reasonably priced.
In addition to minimizing our membership prices, the Patron Program benefits the community in other ways.
Due to the generosity of our patron sponsors, MCCA is able to offer complimentary admission to our community’s seniors who live in care facilities. In addition, young music and dance students are invited to be our guests for specific concerts related to their interests when accompanied by their teachers. When possible, we also engage the artists to do programs in local schools.
There are several direct benefits to those who support the association through the Patron Program.
- Your name or business name will be published in the program that guests receive at every concert and on our website.*
- Your name or business name will be listed on the MCCA website.*
- You may include a special offer or discount in your ad to encourage concert attendees to visit your business.
- MCCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit so your donation is tax-deductible.
- And, most importantly, you will have the satisfaction of supporting an organization that serves people of all ages and ethnicities by sharing the universal language of music with your friends and customers.
- Benefactor: $500 + Up - Ad size: 4” x 4½”
- Sponsor: $250-$499 - Ad size: 2” x 4½”
- Donor: $125-$249 - Ad size: 1” x 4½” or 2” x 2 ¼”
- Patron: $50-$124 - Name listed in program*
- Friend: $1-$49 - Name listed in program*
*Note: You may remain anonymous, if you wish.
Downloadable Patron Form
For your convenience, payments may be made by check, PayPal, credit card, or debit card.
Or any amount can be donated